CPIM Certification - Part 2
CPIM Certification - Part 2
The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) program provides you with the ability to understand and evaluate production and inventory activities within a company's global operations.
NEW for 2017-18! APICS is pleased to announce the Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) program will be reconfigured to better serve the needs of the supply chain workforce. Changes to the program are based on direct feedback from our members and reflect APICS’s ability to evolve along with supply chain management.
The new configuration will:
- Move from a 5-module exam configuration to a 2-module exam configuration
- Bring the CPIM program more in line with the format and delivery expectations of other APICS certification products
- Address content overlap between modules
- Streamline the preparation process and improve efficiency of the APICS CPIM designation
CPIM Part 2 Course Description
CPIM Part 2 is the final course of the NEW CPIM Curriculum released in the Fall of 2017. CPIM Part 2 is the equivalent of final 4 modules of the Legacy CPIM Program. If you have completed the BSCM or the CPIM Part 1 course review and passed the exam (and are within the time limit for completing the program), you may complete the CPIM Certification process by passing the the New Part 2 Exam. Below is an outline for this course. Futher course details will be added as they become available.
CPIM Part 2 Topics Covered:
Module 1: Strategic Management of Resources
- Section A: Developing a Business Strategy
- Section B: Gathering and Analyzing Internal/External Information
- Section C: Where Will We Compete?
- Section D: How Will We Compete?
- Section E: Sustainability and Strategy
- Section F: Business Planning
- Section G: Aligning the Operations Strategy
- Section H: Infrastructure
Module 2: Master Planning of Resources
- Section A: Demand Management
- Section B: Sales and Operations Planning
- Section C: Master Scheduling
- Section D: Distribution Planning
Module 3: Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Section A: Inventory Management
- Section B: Materials Requirements Planning
- Section C: Managing Projects
- Section D: Detailed Capacity Planning
- Section E: Planning Procurement and External Sources of Supply
Module 4: Execution and Control of Operations
- Section A: Execution of Operations
- Section B: Scheduling and Authorizations
- Section C: Quality, Communication and Continuous Improvement
- Section D: Design Concepts and Trade-offs
In this video our instructor Wout Verwoerd is telleing about the APICS CPIM
Hvilken APICS certificering er relevant for dig, dine kollegaer og din virksomhed? Få svaret på APICS webinar den 27. februar, 13. marts eller 27. marts.
Programmerne behandler alle væsentlige forhold, som er vigtige for en Supply Chain person, og hvert enkelt forløb er tilpasset den enkeltes behov og niveau.
More about CPIM
Read more about the APICS CPIM at APICS
Preparation to the test
When you prepare for an APICS CPIM test, there is a wide range of options that you can choose to use. The instructor sends a class code to all students, giving you access to the APICS learning environment, where you can see the answers to the assignments in the book as well as additional test questions. There is also a final test, where you can get a sense of how far you are in preparation for the exam. The instructor often also provides access to additional material and adds additional multiple choice questions. Therefore you have all the options to improve you for the test.
3 months before: Kr. 28.500,-
1 months before: Kr. 30.500,-
Hereafter: Kr. 32.500,-
All prices are excl. test and VAT. The price for test is EUR 500,- for members of APICS and EUR 650,- for non-members of APICS - provided you have taken the program through effektivitet.dk + kr 250, in administration fee.
If you need to take a re-examination, you must go 14 days before you can go again.
About the test:
After the test
Candidates are able to print their score report directly from their My APICS account, immediately after completing the exam. To access the score report, log in to your My APICS account, select My APICS Certifications, Exam Authorizations and Credits, and click “View/Reschedule” next to the exam. Once on the Pearson VUE page, click “Home” and then “View Score Reports.
APICS The Association for Operations Management is the global leader and premier source of the body of knowledge in operations management, including production, inventory, supply chain, materials management, purchasing, and logistics. Since 1957, individuals and companies have relied on APICS for its superior training, internationally recognized certifications, comprehensive resources, and worldwide network of accomplished industry professionals.
Læs mere om APICS her.